Highest quality is about more than just having a beautiful finished product.
We employ best practices in all that we do.
All of our services blend traditional and current knowledge, craftsmanship, professionalism, and integrity.
We genuinely serve our clients and thus value our customer service, including communication, reliability, and accountability.
We use only top quality, effective, safe, and environmentally friendly products.
In all that we do, we consider Permaculture Principles:
- Observe and interact
- Catch and store energy
- Obtain a yield
- Apply self-regulation and accept feedback
- Use and value renewable resources and services
- Produce no waste
- Design from patterns to details
- Integrate rather than segregate
- Use small and slow solutions
- Use and value diversity
- Use edges and value the marginal
- Creatively use and respond to change